lundi 5 novembre 2012

Moving to New York City baby ! And a new boobies job !

 Changes ... and Boobs !


So there has been a few things that have changed in my life recently, I have given up bartending, well for now…. I am sure I will go back to it at some point maybe even do a few like special bartending gigs here and there just to get out and have fun slinging drinks again. As of now I am a full time cam girl!!! Yeah wow.. I have been doing it for a week now and I am on my second week of it and I absolutely love it! I am having so much fun getting dressed up in cute little things and being naughty for people to watch.  Anyways… have yall seen Pussy that is mine that is being sold in the BA Store!!! So I got to see it up close and man that looks so awesome.. I was like wow that is like my pussy… It’s so cool!! I want one just to have so I can finger blast it! Hahah!!!












and what is a blog without a pic of boobs in it....right???
Well here are my new boobs for y'all hope y'all like them as much as I do !!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire